Thursday, March 11, 2021

Self- Introduction

My name is Kinzang Dorji. I was born on 4th May, 1996 in one of the remotest places in  Pemagatshel. I have four brothers and I am the second eldest. My parents are farmer and they live in the village. I am from poor family background.

I went to school when I was six. I completed my primary education in Shali Primary School that is in my community. Later, I went to Gonpa Singma L.S.S and I completed my secondary education there.  I  completed the middle school in Pemagatshel M.S.S. and High school education in Nangkor Central School in the year 2016. Currently, I am in the final semester pursuing B.Ed. Primary course in Paro College of Education. 

I am very interested in reading a book, watching motivational talks and advices in you tube, listening music, travelling and photographing and playing indoor game like badminton. I want to become a teacher later because I really like the profession of teaching. I always like to work and learn together with children in the school to update my lifelong learning. 


18 comments:

  1. Dear Kinzang, I have always known you as a better person and I know that you can be a good teacher later in your life. My Best Wishes in everything you do in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got high talented in everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣🤣🤣please edit my language and grammar.

      Delete
  3. Hope you would be a great teacher.
    good wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to know that you really wanted to be a teacher...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kinzang, I loved the fact that you love reading books. I would say please never stop yourself from reading books. Reading is a habit but more than that it is an essential skill all human require. and my best wishes to you;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. a very decent expression but you don't call yourself poor because you experience every luxury a life offers if you take it in another way:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog 5- PPT as constructive tool

  Introduction Over the last two decades, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) has gone through major innovations and transforme...